Pdf To Text
The ExpertPDF Pdf to Text Converter can be used in any type of .NET
application to extract the text from a PDF document. The integration with
existing .NET applications is extremely easy and no installation is necessary in
order to run the converter.
The downloadable archive contains the assembly for
.NET 2.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0 and a ready-to-use sample console application.
The full C# source code
for the sample application is available in the Samples folder. The sample
application can be built with Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010.
The result of conversion is a .NET String object that you can use for example in
search operations or save into a file on disk.
- .NET 2.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0 development library and C# samples
- Extract text from PDF stream or a PDF file
- Extract text preserving the original PDF layout
- Extract text in PDF reading order
- Specify the range of pages to be extracted
- Save the extracted text in a HTML format and add description meta tags
- Add the title, keywords, author from PDF description in HTML meta tags
- Mark the page breaks in the extracted text with a special character
- Extract text from password protected PDF documents