With PDF Merge you can combine existing PDF documents and images into a single PDF document.
If you need a ready to use tool for combing your documents and images you can use our command line utility. It allows you to specify the merge elements in any order with a simple syntax.
If you need to add PDF merge capabilities in your .NET application, either Windows Forms or ASP.NET, you can use our royalty free .NET library.
- PDF Merge development libraries and samples for .NET 2.0, .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0
- Win32 Pdf Merge command line tool with full source code
- Save merged document in memory and in file
- Multithreading support
- Merge PDF documents
- Merge images in any format with PDF files
- Set PDF page orientation for new pages
- Set PDF compression level
- Set PDF page size
- Set merged document info (title, author, creation date)
- Password protect the merged document
- Set merged document rights for print, copy, assembling