PDF Images Extractor for .NET
The ExpertPDF PDF Images Extractor can be used in any type of .NET application to
extract images from a PDF document. The integration with existing .NET applications
is extremely easy and no installation is necessary in order to run the converter.
The downloaded archive contains the assembly for .NET and a ready to use sample
console application. The full C# source code for the sample application is available
in the Samples folder. The sample application can be built with Visual Studio 2005
or Visual Studio 2008 or Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012.
The extractor produces .NET Bitmap objects during conversion
that you can save in image files or use for further processing.
- .NET 2.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5 development library and C# samples
- Extract images from PDF streams or PDF files
- Extract images in file or in internal memory
- Specify the extracted image format (bmp, png, jpeg, etc)
- Does not require Adobe Reader or other third party tools
- Generate ImageExtracted events after each image extraction
- The ImageExtracted event handler receives the extracted Bitmap object
- The ImageExtracted event handler receives the PDF page number
- Specify the range of pages to be extracted
- Extract images from password protected PDF documents